Land Rover Servicing & Repairs South Wales
Here at Swansea Vale 4x4, we have a team of experienced and trained technicians ready to deal with all your service requirements.
Whatever the model of your vehicle we will provide you with a value for money personalised service.
We provide a quality car service for your Land Rover at a much lower price than the main dealers offer, whilst still maintaining optimal performance, comfort and safety.
Our service centre uses a specialist computer diagnostic equipment to carry out a full health check of your Land Rover.
Your Land Rover will recieve a high quality service that fully protects your manufacturers warranty.
- Protective seat and foot covers fitted to you vehicle
- Reset service light
- Stamp service book
- Perform road test
- Check all interior and exterior lighting
- Check windscreen wipers and washers
- Check and top up all fluids
- Check all tyre treads and pressure
- Replace engine oil
- Replace oil and fuel filter
- Replace sump plug washer
- Check condition and security of all seat belts
- Check handbrake operation
- Check operation of horn
- Replace pollen filter
- Inspect brake pads for wear and tear, calipers for leaks and condition of brake discs
- Replace spark plugs (every 75-150,000 miles)
- Check all driving belts, tensioners and pulleys
- Replace all flexible brake hoses (every 6 years)
- Check ball joints, fixings and dust covers